Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hello dear readers and fellow Boys' Brigade member, this is Mr. Goh writting for the first time on this Blog, LoL(Hahahahahahaha!!!) XD. Hmmm, I wonder how many BB boys have already forgotten who I am. Anyway, just for those who do not know my current status, I am in Arizona, USA right now. Why? For study laaa, what else X) Which Uni? NAU which stands for Northern Arizona University :) When did I leave? Last month on the 14th of August. So far I am GOOD :) I have friends from almost all over the world, Africa, Switzerland, China, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, USA, New Zealand, Australians and so on. The weather here is starting to get really cold ESPECIALLY WHEN THE WIND BLOWS X)and in 3 months time I be getting Snow Yaaaa JoY XD. As for food, I get to eat CHEESE pizza, CHEESE burger, CHEESE sandwich, CHEESE, CHEESE, CHEESE and more CHEESE!!!! almost everything there is to eat I will find cheese in it. I am gonna get FAT. The size of the campus is BIG compared to Inti College Subang Jaya. However some of the seniors commented that NAU campus compared to other Campus around the States, ours is medium size. Imagine that O.O If you like sight seeing and if you ever get the chance to see the Grand Canyon, I say go for it :) you may have heard people saying/ claiming that the Grand Canyon is just a GIGANTIC/ENORMOUS/ REALLY REALLY REALLY big hole, which is true but the Sight and the feeling you get when you see it for the first time is undescribable..

Well, that all I got to say for now. Stay In School and Stay In BB X)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Iggy, I understand what you mean by all the CHEESY stuff!!! If you happen to be in Chicago, go try the pizza there, it's....it's thick and full of cheese!!! Nice but can't eat very much...:)

You've only been there for just about a month or so and you've already gone to Grand Canyon? It's really awesome, was there during sunset. I think it would be nice to stay there a couple of days.

Hey, next time post some photos.