Sunday, April 15, 2007

SMKTD drill practice

MUAHAHAHA time for another dose my dear readers of another blog entry from Kent =D
Well first things first... SMKTD DRILL TEAM YOU STINK!!!!
have I got your attention yet? okok the statement above is just a joke =P so dont belasah me when you see me ^^". Aite.. first of all goodjob and congratulations SMKTD drill team upon completing your drill sequence *whoo hoo giv em a round of applause*. I'm awed by your determination and perseverance, not only the NCO's but also certain members of the team displayed great leadership and cooperation essential to the team's success.

Let us all thank pvt Wong Hoe Shing for single-handedly coming up with all the formations *I salute you!!Long live privates!! =P* not to forget L/cpl Ng Jiehan for taking attendance every practice without fail, and to L/cpl Ho Yew Hon for helping on commanding at certain times, and not to forget all the corporals for encouraging words to the team and for running the show, not to mention Corporal Steve Ong and Sgt Lim Han Sheng for coming and helping the drill team, and of course thank ME la duh!! *kidding haha*. Despite 3rdKL's members are famous for being unpunctual and always late to send in something, I believe that the drill team has done outstandingly well and has finished the formations ahead of schedule *now all that's left is to polish up on timing and basic drill*.

Even with rain beating down, the drill team continued practicing *dont worry la I was in the rain with em XD* an impresive display of perseverence and the will to complete the sequence as soon as possible, the determination to make a mark at the zon-bangsar competition, the encouragment from each other to fuel the desire of the victors cup. This is... ladies and gentlemen the mighty band of brothers and these boys have been practicing real hard... and guess what? they have FUN doing it. They know even if they dont win, they have something much better then the trophy, they still have each other, the strong bonds of brotherhood in Christ and they also have ME!! joking la XD I meant NEXT year.

But on the downside *Corporals please take-note* attendence is never 100% and some members just dont know when to be playful or serious. Not to mention the occasional bickering amongst the NCOs.... OKOK photos time ^^".




YEA that's the spirit practice hard!! Dont mind the rain ;)


Members working along with NCOs very good cooperation



Erm... I did mention that we have fun rite?..rite??


A salute to you guys and once again welldone and goodluck. To all those people wondering why a person with high drill qualifications *chey.. XD* like me isnt joining in... well I have reasons of my own of which I rather keep to myself ;) until next time....

oh ya and 1 more thing... smoking kills ;)
Cheers
Kent

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kent.... why you are not in the team but wanted to talk so much about it? why you don't join the team and you said about "strong bonds of brotherhood in Christ" ?

Kenny Low Kent said...

read the last paragraph buddy. I hate anonymous posters why cant you ppl use ur own names scared I bite you meh

Anonymous said...

["To all those people wondering why a person with high drill qualifications *chey.. XD* like me isnt joining in... well I have reasons of my own of which I rather keep to myself ;) until next time...."]


so don't talk so much la like that...... MAIN POINT


Actually Many of the members very scare of u because everytime come to our practice act like very big like that but u are not in team.
This is what most of us feel

Kenny Low Kent said...

I'm the one typing so dont complain of me talking "so much" anyways the fact is I AM bigger then you so live with it muahahahaha